With Smartkids your children take off on a big adventure while their learning skills grow. Games, videos and books designed for 3 to 11 year olds increase the knowledge and development in 10 key areas including: Math, Science, Coding and Languages. Your subscription includes unlimited access to all of our features, activities, and content. New games, videos, and books are added weekly!
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Smartkids includes content developed in collaboration with the play2PREVENT Laboratory of Yale University that motivates and creates a love of learning in kids.
Your kids will be able to:
– Play over 2,000 learning activities in Math, Science, Creativity, Geography, Language, Coding, Health, Social & Emotional Learning, Sustainability and Financial Literacy.
– Explore the galaxy with Learning Path. Unlock special badges and capture incredible characters. The more your kids learn, the greater their power!
– Enjoy ORIGINAL educational videos and books in the Multimedia Library.
– Personalize a Yogotar, explore different worlds, find new characters and unlock decorations in the new Yogostore.
As a parent you’ll be able to:
– Monitor your child’s progress.
– Create multiple accounts for each of your kids, all managed by your Parent account.
– Access our professional support team with any questions about Smartkids.
About the Smartkids subscription:
– Content for K-5th students in 10 subjects.
– NEW learning games added every week.
– Access a huge library of books and videos.
– 1 month subscription for $ 7.99 USD
– 12 month subscription of $ 79.99 USD (Get 2 months for free!)
– The subscription is automatically renewed unless the automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in the Settings Menu of the app and also via your iTunes Settings.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.